Marie Curie Post doc researcher in department of Experimental Physics, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Comenius University
2009- 2014. Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran.
Thesis: 1. Peak to Peak Repulsion in Ion Mobility Spectrometry and coupling of TLC to IMS for separation and detection of narcotic mixtures with Ion Mobility Spectrometry.
2006-2009 M.Sc. in Physical Chemistry, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran.
Thesis: Detection of trace amount of explosives by positive corona discharge ion mobility spectrometry in air.
Selected Scientific Techniques & Skills
Spectrometric techniques: Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS), GC-MS, TLC, Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry (TOF-MS)
Design and Construction: Ion sources (Corona Discharge, UV, Thermal Ionization and Electron Sources)
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, “Using gas‐phase chloride attachment for selective detection of morphine in a morphine/codeine mixture by ion mobility spectrometry”, Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 2021, 35 (6), e9044.
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, W. Mamozai, M Soleimani, “Rapid and simple determination of gabapentin in urine by ion mobility spectrometry”, J. Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2021, 197, 113980.
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, Z. Khodabandeh, “Formation of anionic clusters of triols in the atmospheric pressure chemical ionization source: An ion mobility spectrometry and theoretical study”, Chemical Physics Letters, 2021, 777, 138738.
- Y. Valadbeigi, S. Bayat, V. Ilbeigi “A Novel Application of Dopants in Ion Mobility Spectrometry: Suppression of Fragment Ions of Citric Acid”, Anal. Chem. 2020, 92, 11, 7924–7931.
- Y. Valadbeigi, S. Azizmohammadi, V. Ilbeigi “Small Host–Guest Systems in the Gas Phase: Tartaric Acid as a Host for both Anionic and Cationic Guests in the Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization Source of Ion Mobility Spectrometry”, J. Phys. Chem. A, 2020, 124, 17, 3386–3397.
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, M.S. Mirsharifi “Mechanism of Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization of Morphine, Codeine, and Thebaine in Corona Discharge–Ion Mobility Spectrometry: Protonation, Ammonium Attachment and Carbocation Formation”, J. Mass Spectrom. 2020, https://doi.org/10.1002/jms.4586.
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, Y. Valadbeigi “Anion receptors with 1, 3, 5‐triazacyclohexane and 1, 4, 7, 10‐tetraazacyclododecane scaffolds”, J. Phys. Org. Chem., 2020, https://doi.org/10.1002/poc.4107.
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, H. Farrokhpour, M. Tabrizchi “Mechanism of lithiation of amino acids in aqueous solutions: A time-of-flight mass spectrometry and theoretical study”, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. 2020, 455, 116389
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, B. Michalczuk, M. Sabo, S. Matejcik,“Effect of Basicity and Structure on the Hydration of Protonated Molecules, Proton-Bound Dimer and Cluster Formation: An Ion Mobility-Time of Flight Mass Spectrometry and Theoretical Study”,J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom. 2019, 30, 1242–1253.
- S. M. S Khademi, U. Telgheder, Y. Valadbeigi, V.Ilbeigi, M. Tabrizchi, “Direct detection of glyphosate in drinking water using corona-discharge ion mobility spectrometry: A theoretical and experimental study”, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. 2019,442, 29-34.
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, B. Michalczuk, M. Sabo, S. Matejcik, “Study of atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mechanism in corona discharge ion source with and without NH3 dopant by ion mobility spectrometry combined with mass spectrometry: a theoretical and experimental study”, J. Phys. Chem. A 2019,123, 313-322.
- S. M. S. Khademi, M. Tabrizchi, U. Telgheder, Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, “Determination of MTBE in drinking water using ion mobility spectrometry”, Int. J. Ion Mobil. Spectrom. 2017, 20, 15-21.
- A. R. Allafchian, A. Akhgar, V. Ilbeigi, M. Tabrizchi, “Determination of xylene and toluene by solid-phase microextraction using Au nanoparticles–thiol silane film coupled to ion mobility spectrometry”, Bull. Environ. Contam. Toxicol. 2016, 97, 670–676,.
- V. Ilbeigi; M. Sabo, Y. Valadbeigi, S. Matejcik, M. Tabrizchi, “Laser Desorption-Ion Mobility Spectrometry as a Useful Tool for Imaging of Thin Layer Chromatography Surface”, J. Chromatogr. A 2016, 1459, 145-151.
- V. Ilbeigi, Y. Valadbeigi, M. Tabrizchi, “Ion mobility spectrometry of heavy metals”, Anal. Chem. 2016,88, 7324-7328.
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, H. Farrokhpour, “Ionization energies, electron affinities, and binding energies of Li-doped gold nanoclusters, Res. Chem. Intermed. 2016,42, 4921–4936,.
- A.R. Allafchian, Z. Majidian, V. Ilbeigi, M. Tabrizchi, “A novel method for determination of three volatile organic compounds in exhaled breath by solid- phase microextraction-ion mobility spectrometry”, Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 2016,408, 839-847.
- Y. Valadbeigi, V. Ilbeigi, M. Tabrizchi“Effect of mono- and di-hydration on the stability and tautomerisms of different tautomers of creatinine: A thermodynamic and mechanistic study”, Comput. Theor. Chem. 2015, 1061, 27-35.
- V. Ilbeigi, M. Tabrizchi, “Thin Layer Chromatography-Ion Mobility Spectrometry (TLC-IMS)”, Anal. Chem. 2015,87, 464-469.
- M. Tabrizchi, H. Farrokhpour, F. Abyar, H. Azad, M. Mirian, V. ILbeigi, “Design, Construction and Calibration of a Laser Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer”, Phys. Chem. Res. 2014,2, 202-216.
- Z. Lichvanová, V. Ilbeigi, M. Sabo, M. Tabrizchi, S. Matejcik, “Using corona discharge-ion mobility spectrometry for detection of 2,4,6-Trichloroanisole”, Talanta, 2014, 127, 239–243.
- V. Ilbeigi, M. Tabrizchi, “Peak to Peak Repulsion in Ion Mobility Spectrometry”, Anal. Chem. 2012, 84, 3669-3675.
- M. Tabrizchi, V. ILbeigi, “Detection of Explosives by Positive Corona Discharge Ion Mobility Spectrometry”, J. Hazard. Mater. 2010,176, 692–696.